Monday, November 24, 2014

Ready for a Great Adventure? Creating a Business with Essential Oils and Natural Health

The Business of  Essential Oils and Natural Health






I’M HIRING! Are you ready for a new adventure? Some of you may be interested in what I do as a Wellness Advocate and a natural wellness educator. I am passionate about what I do because, as many of you, I was looking for more in life, more time with family, more income, more freedom. If you find yourself thinking, “I could do what Melissa does, ” or “I’d love to help others like Melissa does,” then I wanted to let you know about my mentoring program.




I’m currently looking for people who would like leadership positions on my Natural Health and Wellness team. My team, The Natural Collective EO Team is growing faster than ever, and I’m looking for motivated individuals that I can take to the top with me.  More and more people are joining the natural wellness revolution and this is awesome, but we do not have enough leaders to cover the growth that our team is experiencing.

Owning my own business has completely changed my life. I am earning an income while sharing something I love–and I’ll show you how you can do the same.

As a company, we is growing at an exponential rate, and NOW is the time to jump on board. Not only have these oils drastically transformed my own life, but they are used by physicians, health professionals, and hospitals all over the nation.  Read here how R.N's McBride and Sturges of Vanderbilt Medical Center are doing just that.  And be sure to watch the news clip below:








What You Can Expect:
  • Intensive coaching with me–it is my goal to see YOU succeed in your business.
  • Access to weekly calls, webinars, and trainings.
  • Access to our password-protected team training website.
  • Access to my private team Facebook groups where we discuss both product information and leadership/building practices.
  • Access to all the marketing materials you need to grow your business.
  • Advice on sharing oils through blogs, websites and social media. As a blogger myself, I am very comfortable in the online space. (However, having a blog/website is NOT a requirement for joining the team)
  • The ability to get the deepest discounts possible on products.
  • The opportunity to create real residual income from your very own home-based business.
Requirements:
  • Must be motivated and a self-starter
  • Must have good communication skills
  • Must begin with an enrollment kit (these start at $150)
  • Must be willing to devote time each per week to growing your team
  • Must order at least $100 worth of product each month. (This enables you to earn commission and bonus checks)
  • Are you ready to create something new? The possibilities are endless, and I can’t wait!


Interested in enjoying oils but not looking to own a business?
I would love to have you on the team! Email me to see how to enroll as a wholesale member so you can, simply, collect the amazing discounts on essential oils and get unlimited support on how to use your oils from my team.  thenaturalcollective514@gmail.com!

I can't wait to hear from you!







Please note: Products mentioned in this article have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information on this page are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This website is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, psychological, or psychiatric problem, or a disability that requires medical attention, then you should consult your licensed medical doctor or appropriate health care provider. Always consult your medical doctor regarding your medical care. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment